56110Re: Panos down to earth...

  • jrgen_schrader
    Jan 23, 2013
      The "trick" is to have a "panohead" that can be stuck into the earth.
      As you can see from the nadir the footprint of my construction is also extremely small.

      The principle is similar to other solutions. In this case a ring mount for camera and lens and an individual construction to mount it to the ground. Here I used a simple metal cylinder with a thread on top. Hard ground would need a different approach though.

      Only limit is the height of the camerabody and/or lens to allow free rotation.

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic