55987Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: 360 video hadware - 2013

  • Felipe González
    Jan 9 7:00 AM
      Giorgio,

      I got the specs for the Tamaggo last year, the vfov was of 100deg. That's a bit more than half sphere. They claim to use a technology (can't recall now if it's Immervision) that has denser data on the edges of the sensor, to avoid loss of detail. They were supposed to be available since mid 2012, so I also think they are in peril as a business. I wish somebody developed a camera of this type to fly it on my multirotor.

      Felipe B. gonzález C.
      Socio Director de RecorridosVirtuales.

      El 09/01/2013, a las 02:45, "giorgiomarchetto" <mail@...> escribió:

      Thanks for sharing this, Felipe

      Another company form Canada,
      however, despite the website is well made,
      camera specifications are poor
      (1920 x 1438 at 30 fps. FOV ???)
      I am not sure we will se this item working a day...

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, L.D.I. Felipe B. González wrote:

      > A promising hardware: http://ibi360.tamaggo.com/
      >
      > They are still in development, since last year.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic