55890Re: panotools meeting 2013 sicily

  • Toni Garbasso
    Dec 10, 2012
      Now this silence is upsetting....
      I have call Mauro in September and asked him any news about next panotools meeting.
      He told me he had found a space available in Messina (NOT in Taormina) for the second half of september 2013. After that the silence. I need a Nodal Ninja piece and he is not even answering at this kind of emails...(three months??)

      So Mauro, tutto bene? Qualche problema?

      If it's not possible there "could be" an alternative solution in Marsala, under my care, but I have to know it as soon as possible, and need to have the endorsement of the panotools-meeting group.

      Toni

      > Ok, ok, Luca I am nearby to you and can hear you but Sicily is far away... a bit more lauder please ;)
      >
      > Bostjan

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic