55851360hero - this is what I want to try and do, any tips?

  • pano7770
    Nov 30, 2012
      Hello all,

      This is my first post, so apologies for my basic knowledge.

      I'm interested in doing exactly what the 360hero has achieved (www.360hero.com) - but I'm starting with a much more humble (and cost effective?) approach - Hugin and 2 Sony Bloggie cameras.

      I'm not having much luck with stitching the videos (that were first converted to images). Can anyone point me in the right direction? I have mounted the bloggies in a jig so I'm hoping that I can script something that will automatically stitch the videos together with very minimal user intervention. Is this realistic?

      I can share what I've done so far if this is easier.

      Thanks for any help you can provide.

      Martin