55788Re: [PanoToolsNG] Panorama to Video

  • Johann Victor
    Nov 19, 2012
      Christian were can we find your book ?

      On 20 November 2012 00:41, Christian Bloch <Blochi@...> wrote:

      Agree. After Effects + Horizon is the way to go.

      I have a tutorial on exactly that workflow in my new book, specifically tailored for photographers without prior After Effects experience. Field-tested on real-life photographers. Here is an example result of a camera pan with a realistic hand-held feel:

      On Nov 19, 2012, at 10:01 AM, Robert C. Fisher <bob@...> wrote:

      Learning AE is a good thing it comes in handy for all sorts of animation projects.

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic