55780Re: [PanoToolsNG] Panorama to Video

  • Robert C. Fisher
    Nov 19, 2012
      This was 4-5 years ago Ian and the other issue I had was I could not pan beyond the image boundary, the place where the right and left edge of the pano meet. I could never get tilts to happen where I wanted them and some of the keyframes were difficult. For a simple thing it worked well but beyond that it wouldn't cooperate.

      Maybe I should update the app and then try it again Ian. I don't even know what version I have.

      On Nov 19, 2012, at 10:32 AM, Ian Wood wrote:

      On 19 Nov 2012, at 18:01, Robert C. Fisher wrote:

      becomes difficult if you want a precision move

      View > Table View lets you enter pan/tilt/fov to a hundredth of a degree and time to a hundredth of a second for each keyframe.

      Ian

      Cheers
      Robert C. Fisher
      VR Photography / Cinematography