55734Re: [PanoToolsNG] Experiment: pano in pano in pano

  • Alex Spielberg
    Nov 5, 2012
      Fantastic!
      Thank you.
      On 11/4/2012 9:46 AM, Toni Garbasso wrote:

      Playing with Pano2VR version 4(beta) I was surprise to see that's possible to insert a panorama in the main panorama. The trick is easy (just add a hotspot and tight the inside-pano in the Pano2VR skin), but is quite difficult to set the proper dimensions and position.

      First limitation is that if I go fullscreen with main pano, the inside pano changes size and proportions. And this happens also if I resize the main-pano.

      But nice is that a lot of interactivity is correctly passed through the pano-levels.
      Ehm, obviously does not work on mobile devices, needs flash, and you have to wait until all the 19mb are loaded.

      But at least you'll find a panorama in a panorama in a panorama! Not still perfectly working yet, as it goes outside the related pano...but enough to share it!

      Enjoy:
      http://www.studioargento.com/immersiva/vrlab/panoinpano/

      Toni

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic