55603Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Streetview "web app"

  • Kathy Wheeler
    Oct 5, 2012
      On 10/05/2012, at 8:06 PM, Hans wrote:
      > This is not about the WEB APP as most of them claim but about Google Maps in browser which I can not view on IOS5 as you are automatically redirected to the Web App.

      Thank you Hans, that makes much more sense of my own experience with my Ipad 2, and I *really* DISLIKE the Google "Web App". I find it clunky, un-intuitive and lacking in most useful features. Perhaps things may improve now? Integration with maps, streetview and the browser is something I find essential these days.

      KathyW.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic