55345Re: [PanoToolsNG] OT-Xcode for Mac 10.6.8 (snow leopard)

  • Thomas Bredenfeld
    Sep 7, 2012
      i didn't remember exactly wether i moved xcode after installation or
      not, but perhaps my path to the simulator may be helpful:

      /applications/utilities/xcode/platforms/iphonesimulator.platform/developer/application/ios-simulator.app

      i'm using xcode 4.0 on 10.6.8, but i think this shouldn't vary to much.

      it's not exactly the same as on a real devices, but i've seen not very
      much differences when testing panos for ios/html5.

      thomas

      Am 06.09.12 23:29, schrieb Stephani Hill:
      > Thank you, Fulvio! That was a great idea. I downloaded it from the
      > DVD. I now have xcode 3.2. I didn't readily see the simulator. I did
      > a search online and found the path I should follow
      > /Users/yourName/Library/Application Support//iPhone Simulator / but
      > there were no simulators listed there or on the search of my machine.
      >

      > Are they hidden or just not there? Have you experienced this before?
      >
      > -Stephani
      > On Sep 4, 2012, at 12:35 PM, Fulvio Senore wrote:
      >
      >> You can try the XCode version in the Snow Leopard DVD.
      >>
      >> Fulvio Senore
      >>
      >> Il 04/09/2012 19.26, needakeeper ha scritto:
      >> > I don't have an ipad or iphone, so I need to test on the simulator.
      >> I am using OS 10.6.8. Xcode can't be installed because Mac OS X
      >> version 10.7.4 or later is required.
      >> >
      >> > Does anyone know where I can find a version compatible with 10.6.8?
      >> >
      >> > Thanks-Stephani

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic