54488Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Mirrorless interchangeable lens camera for panos?

  • Ken Warner
    Jun 5, 2012
      That's true for the NEX. But the image quality of the Sony sensor is very nice.

      The Panasonic's have remotes and bracketing and the current version of Samyang is
      for M4/3 (Panasonic, Olympus). I liked my Panasonic LX3 a lot. But the sensor was small and noisy.

      So take your choice.

      prague wrote:
      > It sounds like these cameras are not really ready for prime time?
      >
      > -no (or bad) bracketing
      > -no (or bad) remote
      > -samyang 7.5 fits only on some models
      >

      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "karelgil" <karel@...> wrote:
      >>

      >> I use an Olympus E-P1 + Samyang 7.5mm FE for my pole panos (because of the weight) and for the panos were a small camera is required.
      >>
      >> I do like the combination and it is highly effective for 360 panos
      >>
      >> Example: <http://360vr.nl/Roei> shot with E-P1 and Samyang 7.5mm
      >>
      >> Karel
      >>
      >> --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Peter" <peter@> wrote:
      >>> Have you tried a mirrorless interchangeable lens camera, such as the Pentax K-01, for making panos?
      >>>
      >>> If so, what has been your experience? What is your opinion? Please advise. Thanks.
      >>>
      >>> -- Peter

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic