54454Re: [PanoToolsNG] Mirrorless interchangeable lens camera for panos?

  • AYRTON
    Jun 3, 2012
      On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 9:07 PM, luca vascon <luca.vascon@...> wrote:

      :-)
      We are specular, I've got my Nikon italian pusher who is the pro marketing director.
      The camera has a gooooood sensor.

      I agreee

      Do not give a damm if it is an entry level, since you have raw and a pro-grade sensor!

      same thinking

      It is very light and small, good for pole panoramas.

      yes

      Grey market is selling it w/o lens already.

      LINKS ????
      where ?
      USA ?

      Europe is no good :-)

      euro is toooo high value, no good for import from there :-)

      best

      2012/6/4 AYRTON <avi@...>

      The D3200 I was informed by NIKON's Marketing Director

      who is my partner and sponsor in Brazil
      that it's a camera that will NOT be sold only the body

      You can check at Adorama.com or B&H and others
      that they sell it only with a kit lens 18-55mm

      :-(

      They say it's an entry level camera for amateurs that were using compact cameras and want to move up

      cheers
      AYRTON

      "It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."

      On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 7:46 PM, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:
      The D3200 has the same sensor (I think) as the NEX 7 and is half the price.

      Wait a few months and you could probably pick up a D3200 body for $500.
      But some of the features are limited like no exposure bracketing.  And
      it's heavier than the NEX 7 -- 18oz vs 12.5oz.

      But new cameras are coming out so often that in a month there could be even
      better, cheaper camera both with and without mirrors.

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)