    May 22, 2012
      Another good one zyma.com (uk based)

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 22 de Mai de 2012, at 08:32, Trausti Hraunfjord <trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

      Roger's hosting:  http://hostgator.com/

      On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 2:19 AM, Yazan Sboul <yazansboul@...> wrote:

      That was intended to go off list. But actually if anyone has any advice on a good fast hosting package I'd be grateful :)

      To: panotoolsng@yahoogroups.com
      From: yazansboul@...
      Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 07:18:35 +0000
      Subject: RE: [PanoToolsNG] Another Very Large Pano

      Hi Roger,

      I'm in need of a new server to host my website and I recall you're fast loading large panos and some thread about the hosting. My 3mb don't load that fast in the UK with the servers based nearby. Could you please send me the details of the hosting package you are using. I can't find that thread again.

      Many Thanks

      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      From: onezebra1@...
      Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 05:32:24 +0000
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Another Very Large Pano

      I was out shooting with my pole this weekend and did something a little different.
      And believe me when I say that I was ready to run away fast if needed when shooting this one.
      Truckhaven 4X4 Training Area, Buggy trying to make it over The Cross Over Peak.
      Only a few vehicles have ever made it over.

      Size is about 11MB

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic