      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      From: onezebra1@...
      Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 05:32:24 +0000
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Another Very Large Pano

      I was out shooting with my pole this weekend and did something a little different.
      And believe me when I say that I was ready to run away fast if needed when shooting this one.
      Truckhaven 4X4 Training Area, Buggy trying to make it over The Cross Over Peak.
      Only a few vehicles have ever made it over.

      Size is about 11MB
      http://www.indiavrtours.com/vrphotos/cross_over_peak2.html

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic