54159Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: aberration correction in acr 6.7

  • Michel Thoby
    May 7, 2012

      Le 7 mai 2012 à 15:06, Hans a écrit :

      I just discovered that Photoshop CS6 has been released for download today and I just installed it as trial.
      I was hoping that they had already updated the ACR 7 with the new defringe options but no it is still same as the 6.7 update for CS5.

      Update price has taken a large jump upwards and after a short look at it I can not see any improvement that is worth it. Lets hope that actual performance for large images is improved and can be worth using the $500 upgrade price from CS5.

      Hans

      Release Candidates of ACR 7.1 and of DNG 7.1 are downloadable at  http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/cameraraw7-1.html
      That's may be what you are looking for?

      Michel