54070The Milosz Compass (53 x 360video) - Flash 11.2 problem

  • panometr
    Apr 28, 2012
      Hi,

      I would like to introduce a new immersive project that shows 360videos presented in immersive environment last year in Krakow, Poland.

      This video gives you a short introduction to ┬░The Milosz Compass┬░:
      http://vimeo.com/41195429

      This is a link to the project:
      http://www.themiloszcompass.com

      53 video panoramas present places visited by Czeslaw Milosz (http://goo.gl/okH1I) (Polish Noble Prize Winner in Literature in 1980): Poland, Lithuania, USA (California), France etc...

      I created it in Lucid Viewer (version 7.6).
      There are some problems in presenting FLV immersive videos in that viewer when Flash Player 11.2 (and also 11.3 beta) is installed. I tested the website with Flash Player 11.1 and all videos are played well.

      What do you think about the project?
      Do you have the same issues in Flash Viewer 11.1 and 11.2?

      Best wishes,
      Karol Kwiatek
      http://www.twitter.com/uop360