53770RE: [PanoToolsNG] OT HTML problems

  • Sacha Griffin
    Apr 4, 2012

      Looks like a server problem then..

      I uploaded the file to my server and it was normal.

      Steps to troubleshoot.. Take each action singularly from the original file.

      1.       Rename file to something normal like index2.html

      2.       Remove meta refresh tag.

      3.       Add this meta tag <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />

      Best Regards,

      Sacha Griffin

      http://www.seeit360.com

      http://twitter.com/SeeIt360