53726RE: [PanoToolsNG] Chrome issue when navigating a tour in full screen

  • Peter Stephens - PanoTools NG list
    Apr 3, 2012

      Hi Mike,

      Thank you for looking.  One thing I didn’t mention is that the links in the tour change an iframe below the 360vr too, I’m wondering if it has anything to do with this?

      Pete

      Peter Stephens Photography

      www.peterstephens.co.uk