53724AW: [PanoToolsNG] Chrome issue when navigating a tour in full screen

  • ptgroup
    Apr 3, 2012
      Yes Peter,
      Chrome on a Win XP32 falls back to the small versions when selecting another location, FF & Safari runs well.

      Hope someone has an idea, I can´t find anything wrong in the code though.
      But I have not that much of experience to give a real help :(
      ciao
      mike

      http://www.virtugraf.de
      360° VR Fotografie: