      Von: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von Jean-Marc Paratte
      Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. Februar 2012 17:57
      An: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Betreff: RE: [PanoToolsNG] android pano?

      Read theses 2 links about Flash player on Android :

      http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/tech-specs.html

      http://www.adobe.com/flashplatform/certified_devices/

      It’s about the same restrictions with the Firefox Mobiles application on Android: ARM v7 processors and above.

      It’s why a lot of current Android smartphone can’t display a pano.

      jmP