53257Re: [PanoToolsNG] Test

  • Pat Swovelin
    Feb 17, 2012
      On 2/12/2012 7:05 AM, Roger D. Williams wrote:

      Yahoo suddenly started playing up, refusing to let me sign in, making me change my password, demanding a profile when I have had the same profile for at least eight years, etc., etc. I'm just hoping this message gets through, as I was shut out of all my groups while this was going on. Fortunately, after checking the list at the website, there doesn't seem to have been much going on the last few days...
      What was the problem with it?  Was just in Japan or worldwide?

      Roger (known to Yahoo as "JapanRoger." Argh!
      Jerks.

      --
      Business: www.adex-japan.com
      Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger