53159Test

  • Roger D. Williams
    Feb 12, 2012
      Yahoo suddenly started playing up, refusing to let me sign in, making me change my password, demanding a profile when I have had the same profile for at least eight years, etc., etc. I'm just hoping this message gets through, as I was shut out of all my groups while this was going on. Fortunately, after checking the list at the website, there doesn't seem to have been much going on the last few days...

      Roger (known to Yahoo as "JapanRoger." Argh!

      --
      Business: www.adex-japan.com
      Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger