53085AW: [PanoToolsNG] What Output Software Do You Use?

  • ptgroup
    Feb 2 1:05 PM
      The "Hotel de Glace" does not work :(.
      Looks like a misinterpreted html5: only flipping one image around

      chrome 16.0.912.77 m ond win XP/32 SP 3

      Other panos work though- ramarkable work.

      ciao
      mike

      Mit freundlichen Grüssen
      Virtugraf M. Hundrieser