53080Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: What Output Software Do You Use?

  • Pat Swovelin
    Feb 1, 2012
      On 2/1/2012 6:01 PM, Bjørn K Nilssen wrote:
      export cube faces.
      I always do that, as I don't usually shoot nadir, and need to edit it
      in PS anyway.

      If a client absolutely demands to have it in iOS-comaptible format I
      do that from PTgui too.
      It limits the possibiltes for GUI, tours, hotspots etc, but apparently
      it works fine on iPhones etc (never seen it myself).

      No matter what device they're presented on VR tours are so much more
      than a single panorama, at the minimum they are a series of panoramas
      linked together with a UI that allows the site visitor to easily
      navigate from one to the other and to know where they are at any given time.
      Easy - just edit the equirect in Photoshop or similar and reload and

      Well, the question was 'what output software do you use?'
      Not which viewer or VRtour software you're using.

      My mistake.  Then I guess I shouldn't have talked about my workflow either.

      My impression is that most people on this list are not making linked tours, but single/series panos.

      My workflow is:
      AcDSee - PTgui - PS - PTgui - FPP/Flashificator

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Paul Fretheim <paul@...> wrote:

      My workflow uses Lightroom, Photoshop, PT GUI and Pano2VR. What
      software
      are you using for that last step?

      Pat Swovelin
      Cool Guy @ Large