53076Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: What Output Software Do You Use?

  • Bjørn K Nilssen
    Feb 1, 2012
      På Thu, 02 Feb 2012 00:09:52 +0100, skrev Pat Swovelin <panoramas@...>:

      > On 2/1/2012 2:35 PM, edclix wrote:
      >> I do pretty much the same thing, but I'm curious as to why all the
      >> responders are finishing with Pano2VR. Is something lacking in PTGui
      >> for final output I'm not aware of, or does Pano2VR offer better
      >> results, ease of use, what?
      >
      > If you output directly from PTGui how can you fix any seam problems or
      > sharpen it or color balance it or ... well you get the idea.

      Easy - just edit the equirect in Photoshop or similar and reload and export cube faces.
      I always do that, as I don't usually shoot nadir, and need to edit it in PS anyway.

      If a client absolutely demands to have it in iOS-comaptible format I do that from PTgui too.
      It limits the possibiltes for GUI, tours, hotspots etc, but apparently it works fine on iPhones etc (never seen it myself).

      My workflow is:
      AcDSee - PTgui - PS - PTgui - FPP/Flashificator