52543Re: Information commissioner: very final !

  • prague
    Dec 3, 2011
      Bostjan,

      Why do you take all your panos offline again?

      Why don't you fight it?

      Isn't it the *obligation* of citizens to resist laws that are unjust? Otherwise, how can anything be changed?

      You have gotten a lot of sympathy from fellow photographers over this, but that won't get anyone very far, and certainly won't change anything.

      Jeffrey

      > Wow.
      >
      > I sure hope newspapers will warn potential tourists that all their photos in slovenia will be illegal. Better hand out stacks of model releases at the border. Also, they should set an example and have police confiscate all camera phones on some popular tourist spot.
      >
      > Sorry about that.
      >
      > Blochi

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic