      From: Hans <hans@...>
      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2011 4:07 PM
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Information commissioner: very final !

      > According Slovenian IC (now I am trained and educated after few momnths of "political education" and "brain wash" ...lol...) none of your VRPs you gave as an example would be illegal... soldiers marching is event, walking on the river is event..., maremaid ... it is event (on the limit but still ok.)

      > But would be illegal:

      > http://copenhagen.arounder.com/en/city-tour/nyhavn-1.html

      > http://copenhagen.arounder.com/en/city-tour/nyhavn-2.html

      Just needs some text
      1. Nyhavn was full of people last weekend because of the very beautiful late summer weather. http://copenhagen.arounder.com/en/city-tour/nyhavn-1.html
      2. The Fejø Fruit ship arrived yesterday at Nyhavn at it's traditional visit each autumn.
      http://copenhagen.arounder.com/en/city-tour/nyhavn-2.html