      From: Hans <hans@...>
      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2011 2:40 PM
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Information commissioner: very final !

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Matt Smith <masmith@...> wrote:

      > I was thinking more in the direction of
      >
      > WHAT IS AN EVENT?
      > In the eyes of the court that is...

      Yes this is vey true.

      I just went through the panoramas with people in them I have published at panoramas.dk and found that almost all of them can be defined as an event.

      However if we look at the ones I have done for Arounder Copenhagen http://copenhagen.arounder.com/
      and Arounder Aarhus http://aarhus.arounder.com/
      There are many illegal according to the Slovenian law.

      However even among these there are several which may be difficult to define.
      For example what about this one.
      http://copenhagen.arounder.com/en/city-tour/amalienborg-guardshift-1.html

      That is a daily event in Copenhagen.

      Or what about the tourists at the Little Mermaid
      http://copenhagen.arounder.com/en/city-tour/the-little-mermaid.html