      From: "Mark Fink" <markdfink@...>
      Sender: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 18:19:39 -0500
      To: <PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [PanoToolsNG] (unknown)

      That depends – Williamsburg , Where?

      Mark

      From: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com [mailto: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Jason Lemon
      Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 12:54 PM
      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] (unknown)

      Hello NYC PT Gui community,

      I'm looking for someone who can come to our Williamsburg office of When I Walk Inc. (http:/www.wheniwalkinc.org) and help us troubleshoot creating a panorama in PT Gui - we'll pay for your time. We're a small non-profit and want to make use of this innovative technology for our website When I Walk (http://www.wheniwalk.com) Please contact me at jdasilvax@... Thanks! Jason DaSilva

      We're using a Canon T3i with Nodal Ninja 4 to PT ui Pro to Pano VR

      Attached is a sample of our work as u can see we have trouble inputting the top and bottom which would make the 360 panorama complete.

      No virus found in this message.