52275

  • Jason Lemon
    Nov 8, 2011
    Hello NYC PT Gui community,

    I'm looking for someone who can come to our Williamsburg office of When I Walk Inc. (http:/www.wheniwalkinc.org) and help us troubleshoot creating a panorama in PT Gui - we'll pay for your time. We're a small non-profit and want to make use of this innovative technology for our website When I Walk (http://www.wheniwalk.com) Please contact me at jdasilvax@... Thanks! Jason DaSilva

    We're using a Canon T3i with Nodal Ninja 4 to PT ui Pro to Pano VR

    Attached is a sample of our work as u can see we have trouble inputting the top and bottom which would make the 360 panorama complete.
  • Show all 2 messages in this topic