50415Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Anyone use a small netbook with remote software?

  • Christian Bloch
    Jul 2, 2011
      Yeah, from what I could gather this app started as a student project, and now this guy actually got hired by Apple, they moved him from Germany to California. It's one of these inspiring stories where doing what you love, and doing it really good, and then giving it away for free opens more doors than if you tried to build a business out of it and go for the money...