49510Re: ivrpa patent fund

  • Ben Kreunen
    May 1, 2011
      I think my favourite item that I've seen on this is the summaries over on Apple from a couple of years back.

      At least IPIX produced something, TTS don't even seem to have a website?

      This has very little to do with panoramic photography, it's all about extorting money via crappy US patents. We've been there before, and even if this goes away there'll be another one later on.

      Perhaps you should be going after the US Patent Office for not exercising due diligence in issuing patents? ... Loss of income pertaining to spurious patent claims?... or push for making it illegal to selectively target individuals for patent infringements WHILST ignoring large companies who do exactly the same thing?
    • Show all 79 messages in this topic