48401Re: Projecting panorama on to real life cube face

  • alan_r_cam
    Feb 28, 2011
      I've seen a similar technique in Sale, Victoria, Australia. They used an array of projectors in their trainer for Air Traffic Controllers.

      In a mock-up control tower, they could project any airfield, any weather conditions. From memory, they used a mixture of computer generated planes with panoramic photos of runways, background cities, and such.

      -- Alan

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Henry Stuart" <henry@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Does anyone know if it is possible to project a panorama on to three cube faces in an installation? The idea would be that the viewer stands inside the three cube faces and moves the images around them using a tablet/computer.
      >
      > Henry
      > http://www.sphericalimages.com

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic