48205Selling up :-( Gear for sale

  • Mike
    Feb 18, 2011
      Hi,
      Before I list everything and put it on Ebay I have some equipment for sale:
      All in great condition , However the only item I bought used was the D300 and 18-200 and it had over 13000 actuations then, so Ive used easily less than 1000 clicks. Everything else I bought brand new. Everything is

      boxed and hardly used. (less than 10 panos)

      Nikon D300 Digital Camera & strap, EN-EL3e/MH-18a charger and spare batteryJust over 14,000 actuations with MB-D10 Battery Grip
      Canon G7 and battery
      Nikon SB900 Flash (used only once)
      Nikon Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED IF AF-S DX VR-II
      Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8G ED AF DX Fisheye Lens (unshaven)(3 panos)
      Nodal Ninja 5 w/R-D16 Rotator (with case)
      Manfrotto 338 Levelling Base
      Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod
      Manfrotto 804RC2 Tripod Head
      Peli Pro Photo Rolling Case Black PCSE179e
      Lexar pro 4gig card.

      I am going to list all this seperately for £2685 but to save me listing and selling separately I will sell the lot as one sale for £2500 or the best near offer.
      All can be seen in Bournemouth UK if you are near.