47221Re: Best settings for autopano to connect all images?

  • prague
    Jan 4, 2011
      hi manfred,

      that sounds totally insane.

      i would try autopano giga which can guess the positions of unknown images really well.

      otherwise, it seems like you have some kind of problem in your workflow. i have never shot a pano with so many orphan images. never! and i have shot tons of panos containing tens or hundreds of shots. you might consider using a robot which is papywizard compatible and lets you send your images to the stitcher with the position already known.