47209Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Best settings for autopano to connect all images?

  • Manfred Kröger
    Jan 3, 2011
      Hi Rick,

      nice idea if your indoors but I'd like to see you climbing around huge
      gorges, sticking the post-it-notes to the overhanging rocky walls. :-)

      I don't shoot 360° images with a fisheye lens but (sometimes quite
      large) mosaics with all kinds of lenses and there it's not that easy
      anymore. :-(

      Manfred