47168Another attempt on 3D

  • jrgen_schrader
    Jan 1, 2011
      A happy new year to all of you!

      Here's one I did a couple of days before christmas.
      I wanted to find out how the stereo-effect would reveal the depth information of the trees when looking into the thicket.
      Something that's almost impossible in a normal photo unless one finds (or has the patience to wait for) a lucky lighting. And I was very pleased with the result.

      http://bavaria360.de/winter/jungle.html

      Of course there are still some issues, mostly because I wanted close objects to be in the scene. But there is also a trunk that seems to be split into different parts with different depth information, I haven't sorted this out yet and I am curious to find out what causes this.

      Enjoy
      J├╝rgen
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic