46564Re: My first attempt at anaglyph sphericals

  • Wim Koornneef
    Nov 30, 2010
      Hello Jürgen,

      Now it is my turn to so WOW !

      It seems to me "you got it one", the 3D depth of the winter pano is fine,
      the zero parallax point is set well, nadir looks good, no stitching errors,
      the scene is great and the colors are as they should be so I am glad you
      jumped on the 3D train :-)

      I seems to me that you are already a master in this so I doubt that there is
      much that I can tell you but if you have any questions then please feel free
      to send me a mail.

      Anyway, I am looking forward to see you next time, perhaps at the PanoTools
      Meeting in Vienna next year ?
      I hope Willy is by then also on the 3D train, after all he is our train
      expert ;-)

      Best,
      Wim