46Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Pano2QTVR and overlays
- Jul 11, 2006Hello yuv,
on Wednesday, July 12, 2006, 00:17:08 you wrote:
>> > I need to put an overlay over a QTVR.y> It works, but not exactly as intended. Tried with a 24bit PNG with
>> > Is there a way to achieve this with Pano2QTVR?
>> Yes! Just go to "Additional Sprites" click "Add", select the file you
>> want (JPEG, GIF, PNG, SWF what ever), check visible and position it
>> where ever you want.
y> transparency. The image is there but the transparency is... ehehm...
y> very weird with some colors from the old background and stripes from
y> the foreground.
y> I tried with "transparent" and with "copy" as blend option. Any idea?
I guess the transparent PNG is not working correct. A good way to do
this things is to choose a color key for your overlay image, than set
the blend mode to "transparent" and choose this color in the Color
A small example:
- draw the overlay image with white background
- save it without alpha channel as PNG
- import this image into Pano2QTVR as "additional sprite"
- Check "visible"
- Move the rectangle to the position where you want to have the image
- Set blend mode to "transparent"
- Select white in the "color" box
I hope this helps.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>