45773Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Action ... no fall protection

  • Bostjan Burger
    Nov 2, 2010
      I believe that the safety rules are much more strickt in EU than in US. My
      younger brother went to US to work in a construction company, that was 15 years
      ago. He was 18 years old and he didn't need to work for a money but for the
      experience. He was very dissapointed with the safety and working conditions in
      US in general. Even he had not much experience he worked on a hi altitude and on
      -20°C. For him the experinece was as coming from the 1st World to 4th World. He
      was in Brazil later and working there was much more safer.
      I have been following the construction work in several places and documenting it
      with VRs. I got a permition only when I agreed to wear a helmet, but the use of
      helmets was not always strict as it was not always needed...he is the set of
      VRs: http://www.burger.si/DOGODKI/2009_MesarskiMost/seznam.html.

      Bostjan