45771Re: Action ... no fall protection

  • jrgen_schrader
    Nov 2, 2010
      Yep, you are all right and when I thought of climbing up there I checked for possible restrictions and when I saw these guys even not wearing hardhats I was sure they wouldn't cuase me trouble :)

      Regarding the new business I am sure one would make a LOT more money if he approaches these companies for NOT publishing such images. ^^

      Jürgen