45705Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Gigapixels might get a new blast

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Oct 30, 2010
      Well, it is only a "preview". What kind of a preview can be seen today in
      seconds? That is a genuine and sincere question, since I have never done
      any of those huge works.

      As I understand it, no preview can be made unless hours of processing have
      been put on the clock.

      Trausti