45700Re: Gigapixels might get a new blast

  • prague
    Oct 30, 2010
      So they made a 1/3600 size preview image of a gigapixel in a few seconds... Ok :-)

      "It looks almost as good as the full, 3.27-gigapixel panorama, even though it contains only one-3,600th as much image data."

      LOL!

      That toy ferrari is almost as fun as driving a real one, except that it's 5cm long and has no engine. :-D

      Anyway, maybe it will really result in some breakthrough. But for now I can't help laughing.....

      > Today gigapixel master Holger Schulze sent me this link:
      > http://tinyurl.com/395bypf
      >
      > Of course this rouses a lot of questions but sounds promising.
      >
      > Cheers
      > J├╝rgen

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic