44855Re: Canon 16-35mm at 35mm

  • jrgen_schrader
    Sep 29, 2010
      I do a lot of sphericals with 35mm and the best lens so far is my old Zeiss Distagon 35/2,8 which you can get pretty cheap on ebay.

      I shoot 3 rows of 12 +z +n. The horizontal overlap is quite enough because there is little vignetting. Only with the zenith shot I sometimes get a visible seem in blue skies which can be a pain to retouch. But I am always to lazy to shoot more images ;)

      I should try to take one of those indoors, the level of detail is amazing and the DOF could be enough to get everything sharp on normal tripod heights without stacking.

      Cheers
      J├╝rgen