4442Re: [PanoToolsNG] Peleng 8mm for Daniel M. German

  • Pat Swovelin
    Dec 2, 2006
      Yuval Levy wrote:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > I wanted to inform you that the Peleng 8mm is on its way to Daniel.
      > Expected delivery is December 12
      >
      > You can follow the lens as it wanders through Canada Post:
      > <https://em.canadapost.ca/emo/basicPin.do?trackingId=0101754000046954&trackingCode=PIN&action=query&language=en&scloc=segment>
      >
      > Shipping was 13.71 CAD (roughly 12 USD).
      >
      > Daniel told me that he plans on passing the lens on to the next
      > maintainer of Panotools when the time will come for a new maintainer. In
      > his words "it will become the panotools torch".

      Well I hope you put glue on it so Daniel is stuck with it. So to speak...

      Hell we should also send him a Zenitar 16mm (because it's a full-frame
      lens) just to keep him on the job. =8^)

      > Yuv
      >
      > p.s.: if you read this message somewhere else than in your mailbox,
      > something is definitely smelling.

      I read it in my living room. Is that a bad thing?

      Pat Swovelin
      Cool Guy @ Large