44131Re: [PanoToolsNG] Interior of the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral (Tallinn, Estonia)

  • Christian Bloch
    Aug 26, 2010
      Fabulous work. Perfect job on the nadir! Bet this center viewpoint looks awesome as Equirect as well....

      How many brackets did you shoot, and was this Enblend or HDR?
      Also, I can see your tripod in the entrance door reflected, right next to the - ahem - no photography sign. Was this a contracted work, or what's the story?

      On Aug 26, 2010, at 6:56 AM, Andrew Bodrov wrote:

      > Hi everyone!
      > The Alexander Nevsky Cathedral is largest of the orthodox churches in
      > Tallinn, built in 1900. A Russian style church with many cupolas,
      > powerful bells, three icon walls and several statues of the saints,
      > beautiful mosaics and stained glass windows.
      > http://360pano.eu/nevsky/
      > Canon 5D MkII + Canon 17-40mm @ 28mm + NN5
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic