44Re: Pano2QTVR and overlays

  • yuval_levy
    Jul 11, 2006
      Hi Thomas,
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "wuuuz_144" <yahoo@...> wrote:
      > > I need to put an overlay over a QTVR.
      > >
      > > Is there a way to achieve this with Pano2QTVR?
      >
      > Yes! Just go to "Additional Sprites" click "Add", select the file you
      > want (JPEG, GIF, PNG, SWF what ever), check visible and position it
      > where ever you want.

      It works, but not exactly as intended. Tried with a 24bit PNG with
      transparency. The image is there but the transparency is... ehehm...
      very weird with some colors from the old background and stripes from
      the foreground.

      I tried with "transparent" and with "copy" as blend option. Any idea?

      MfG, Yuv
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic