43463Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Questions about 10-17mm zoom fisheye

  • Roger D. Williams
    Aug 1, 2010
      On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 04:11:56 +0900, Erik Krause <erik.krause@...> wrote:

      > Am 31.07.2010 14:56, schrieb Roger D. Williams:
      >> I know the Tokina version of this lens, which is available in Nikon
      >> and Canon mounts, is in much wider use than the Pentax version, but
      >> I am hoping that someone knows the NPP, perhaps expressed in mm from
      >> the front glass? Or some other non-variable feature of the lens?
      > You mean the Tokina 10-17mm f3.5 DX?
      > http://wiki.panotools.org/Entrance_Pupil_Database has a value...

      Thank you very much, Erik. Exactly what I wanted to know. I must remember
      to look in the Wiki every time I have a query, it so often has the answer.
      I cannot really understand my reluctance to use a Wiki, but it is generally
      the LAST place I think of.

      Roger W.

      Business: www.adex-japan.com
      Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger