42884Re: [PanoToolsNG] Fisheye on a G11

  • Bjørn K Nilssen
    Jul 8, 2010
      On 7 Jul 2010 at 17:48, L.D.I. Felipe B. González wrote:

      > I have a Raynox DCRCF 180 fisheye converter, which I no longer use. I can
      > sell it to anyone interested. It is a fun converter to use, but needs
      > chromatic aberration correction.

      Just for the record - there is no such named lens in the Raynox catalog afaik.
      It may be the DCR-FE180PRO, which is a fullframe fisheye, or a misspelled DCR-CF185PRO,
      which is a 185 degree circular fisheye?
      As these lenses are not "alone", I believe their appearent quality is highly dependent on
      the lens behind them. The quality of the Olympus lenses on my C's are first class :)
      http://raynox.co.jp/english/digital/egdigital.html