42843Re: White Line

  • needakeeper
    Jul 3, 2010

      > Am 02.07.2010 21:43, schrieb Charles:
      >
      > > Can anybody tell me where am I picking up this white line, and how to eliminate it?
      >
      > Did you by chance resize the image in photoshop while it was still
      > layered? This would be the culprit. First flatten your image, then
      > resize. Ah, and did you check it is exactly 2:1 ratio? Not f.e. 8000x3999?
      >
      > Another cause once happened to me and cost me three days of work: If you
      > shift-drag images in photoshop and you release the shift key too soon,
      > the layer will not be placed exactly...
      >
      > --
      > Erik Krause
      > http://www.erik-krause.de

      I had the same experience as Erik. I have also had a noticeable difference at the seam that is created when the two ends of the equirect join in the final product. That time the problem was caused by filter use on one of the layers. If you utilize the offset filter in PS, you can see if there will be a problem with the seams before you convert into flash, java or qtvr file.

      Stephani
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic