42234Re: [PanoToolsNG] Fusion Player added to the Pano Comparisons list

  • Keith Martin
    Jun 3 1:15 AM
      >Is it possible to add to this project d/l links?

      For the panos themselves? In a few cases, yes. But most are made from
      collections of disparate files that can be a fiddle to deal with and
      some are commercially-licensed products.

      As Paulo says you could use the links to the various product sites.
      But if there's something different you'd find useful there (and it
      wouldn't conflict with license restrictions) I'll certainly see if I
      can include it.